Sunday, July 15, 2012

SATURDAY'S DANCE WITH LIFE

Yesterday was a fun day. The park was full and everyone was having a great time. When I took the girls out for their morning bike ride the first thing I did was make the big circle and say hello to everyone. Coming back up to our site I noticed Phil, Duwayne, and Sam standing by the roadside talking so I took a picture of them...

Just a few minutes after I took the photo Sam lifted his pants leg and was showing his ankle. Sure wish I had waited a moment but I did the next best thing I told him I didn't know if I should whistle or not with Phil standing there. Later I took a photo of Sam with his family (wife Treva, daughters, Linda, Susan, and Karla) I just love his daughters...


After teasing Sam about showing his leg I headed off to main section of the park. What a surprise I found, in the parking lot was a big motorcycle club group. They were everywhere....

They were having a great time out for a day's road trip. I thoroughly enjoyed talking with them. The lady passing around the snacks even came over and offered some cookies to me. That was sweet of her. Just after that a man came walking up and ask if I remembered him... sure enough it was Jerry. I met him the day before when he was asking about the hot springs in the area. I just wish Phil could have met Jerry. He is a really nice person with a sincere smile and winning personality. It was a pleasure to see him again and to meet some of the group he runs around with. I cannot remember when I have laughed so much. When the group got together for a group photo I was laughing so hard at the guys lying down in front. They were a riot...
I went on about my business of taking the girls for their ride around the park.  As I started up the hill to go to the top area the motorcycles started leaving and I found myself riding in the middle of a motorcyle gang... too funny.
Thank you Jerry, I will never forget you or your friends ... 
Remember, life is what you make it. Have fun, live well, laugh often, and love much. But most important---- KEEP ON DANCING... the Angels you dance with just might surprise you!

No comments:

Post a Comment