Saturday, July 14, 2012

THE DANCE

The dance continues as we met new people. Our camp host lives across the road from us with his cat and twenty year old dog. He is full of information about the area and has been a host here for fourteen years. Meet Duwayne...


The RV trailer that you see to the left of him is owned by Merlin and his wife Bobbie. Merlin is a bit of a jokerster and well liked by all that meet him.  I can actually say that I have met Merlin in this lifetime, lol.

In the center of the park there is Ed, his wife (whom I haven't met yet), Emily and her parents. Ed is a retired firefighter. He lives in Hamilton, Montana. Emily and her parents are from Idaho Falls, Idaho. Emily was wearing a tee shirt that had pictures of peanuts and other nuts with the caption "My family is nuts". I told her I thought our families must be related and she broke out in the prettiest big grin. She is a cute little girl. I really like Ed and he is a good talker. Hope he and Phil meet up.  Here is a picture of Ed and Emily...


And then there is Bryee. She works for the Idaho Fish and Game Department. What a delight she was to talk to and she has a beautiful outlook on life. She told me what was in this area including an albino mule deer with pink eyes and pink horns. Very rare in the area and she had seen it herself. She also suggest that we go see the panhandle area if we want to see the prettiest part of Idaho. I do not think anyone could be better suited at her job. She has an outstanding personality and she is a real sweetheart.  If you are ever in this area do say hello to Bryee...


We had a show of wildlife in the last couple of days. I heard an eagle and then watched as two met in midair and tumbled downward leaving me wondering which type of eagle they were. Later Phil and I watch a bald eagle flyby going up the river. He got to watch a deer that tried to cross the river and was swept down river. We also watched three Bighorn Sheep come down off the mountain to drink from the river. The day before I had told Phil that I thought I had seen goats or something at the very top of the mountain. I got a few really nice pictures of them. It is hard to chose just one for the blog. But here it is...


Time to close and get the day going. Remember to enjoy life while it is yours. May the tune of life be one of joy and happiness. May the wings of Angels lift you to new heights and may you keep on dancing...



No comments:

Post a Comment