Wednesday, August 21, 2013

BLUE MOON RISING

A blue moon rising... Isn't it beautiful?...

 
Sitting by the water's edge we enjoyed a magnificent moon rise. It is the second full moon in the month... hence, it is called a blue moon. The moon isn't really blue but the blue of the sky and water gave me the feel of a blue moon. It was breath taking.

Phil finally took his first maiden fishing trip in his finished boat. He has added a lot to the original boat... like a floor, seats, motor mount, and etc. I caught him as he first stepped into it...


 As he made his first cast into the water...

 
And the grin on his face as he came home...
 
 
Right after the above photo I glance over and saw this hummer... This one is for you, Ida...
 
 
I am still in amazement as I take in my surroundings and the view outside my window.  There are waterfront lots that people pay $150,000 for just so they can have the view and excess. And here we are.. renting the same thing for only $246.00 a month... and we don't even mow the yard. Now that is amazing!
 
Our rent is so much cheaper than any of the hotels, motels, bed and breakfast, or lodge. I can look across the lake at this magnificent quest lodge sitting on top of the mountain ridge... 
 

A couple of days ago I noticed this guy and his dog canoeing pass our patio. He has a real old fashioned wooden canoe.... Nice....


He came by again yesterday morning with two dogs riding the bow. Both dogs rode like pros and looked so cute with their tiny life jackets on...

 
The lake has been full of Man Toys, lol...

 
 I know this is off the subject but wanted to share it with you anyway. This is a photo of one of the parks near White River. It was a well maintained park with some modern landscaping such as these culverts landscaped with natural colored concrete rocks and stumps. A hand done artistic creation...

 
 I also took this next photo while riding down the road. The spirea bush grows wild in Arkansas. I love looking at the woods along side the road and seeing the splash of white beauty...

 
Remember life is short ...  go outside and join other people that are playing their music of life...

 
Don't worry if your not in perfect step...

 
 JUST KEEP ON DANCING
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment