Thursday, April 5, 2012

WELCOME

This is a tale of my life on the road dancing with angels to the tune of life... angels seen and those not seen. I believe in spiritual angels and physical angels.  On earth angels come in all walks of life. We are all spiritual Beings having a human experience.

This blog is about the roads we travel, the sights we see, and the people we meet.  I use the term we in reference to my husband, my girls, and myself. My husband is "Phil", my girls are SuYang and SuChi (my two shih tzus dogs), and I am Mickie.

On March 12th of this year Phil and I celebrated our 50th anniversary by  becoming full time RV snowbirds. We sold our farm and changed our lifestyle.  Living near Austin, Texas we hated the Texas heat and the economy was slowly taking away what little pleasures we had in life. So the decision was an easy one to make. We decided to enjoy life while we still had it.  Last summer we did a test run and loved it.  We visited Arkansas, lower Missouri, and came back to Texas through Oklahoma. 

At this time we are staying at the North Toledo Bend State Park in Louisiana.  From here we are headed to LaPlace, Louisiana to visit Phil's brother for a few days. With the Easter Holidays nearly upon us we are experienced enough to know that if you have a campsite for the holidays don't leave it. There may not be one where you are headed.

My next post will have information and some pictures of the park. There is an eagle's nest not far from us. The adults do a flyby over our trailer daily.


Well,  off I go with camera in hand to check out the park grounds for the day's scenic wonders and delights.  I use Phil's three wheel electric bike to sneak up on the animals. Such as Monsieur Rat...







No comments:

Post a Comment