Wednesday, November 27, 2013

FROM WEST TEXAS

From Tishomingo, Oklahoma to Big Spring, Texas...wow that was over eight hours on the road. Now to get across New Mexico and into Arizona....westward ho! We are at a roadside rest stop. Phil is sleeping well but I cannot because of noise... cars, trucks, and trains. As I sat here I remembered that tomorrow is Thanksgiving and the things I have to be thankful for. The most important are by family and friends. I am greatly blessed in having them in my life. I have good health and happiness in my life. For this I am grateful as well as thankful.

It is the time of year to reflect on your life. What do you have that you are thankful for? Life is never a bed of roses... and it is true that money cannot buy happiness. Some of us have a hard road to walk in life as we learn the lessons that life tends to teach us. I say this not in judgement for it is only there by the Grace of God go I. And I know that in truth one can only stand in judgement of one's self.

From Phil and I ...we truly wish for everyone... a wonder and blessed Thanksgiving day filled with love, happiness and great food!...."God Bless"

1 comment: