Saturday, June 30, 2012

AN AMAZING DAY


Wow, what a visit here in Arizona. Things have been happening non stop. Blessings have been in abundance since our decision to give the "Lightwave" crystal to Ashlem by placing it into the safe keeping of Rev. Bob Copeland. Ashlem is a Tibetian Spiritual Guide that speaks through Rev. Copeland. This is a large very special group crystal and has great healing powers. There is a reason that I am mentioning this as you will see later in the writings.

Our day begin with a visit to our good friend and teacher... Dr. Hannelore Stumpf of Phoenix, Arizona...


She is an anchor of "Light" in the Phoenix area. Although she has retired from the public she is still doing a daily meditation prayer. We had the great honor of attending one last Thursday. During which she rang her healing Tibetian bowl on my back injuries... What an experience... I could feel the healing taking place. And I can truthfully say that I have not experience pain in my back since. I stand in amazement as I have had pain since I was eighteen years of age. My spine was injured in three places from a car accident. Here is a picture of her Tibetian bowls. The large one in the rear is the one she calls her healing bowl. It is amazing...

She also has a large collection of Tibetian bells...



After our visit with Hannelore we returned to Sun Camp where we were greeted by Joyce Provence...


Another dear friend.  Joyce does Iridology and is very gifted at it. This picture of her was taken while she, Bob, Phil and I sat in Bob's living room discussing old times and the Lightwave Crystal. The lamp near the empty chair turned on by itself (so to speak) which was a delight. I welcomed our unseen visitor as Phil put the lampshade back on the lamp so the light would not shine into people's eyes. He had just gotten seated back in his chair when the lampshade shook. The shaking was hard enough for us to know that it wasn't a breeze or something to that effect. I feel that the unseen guest was Ashlem. What a treat !
I would also like to make note that while I was sending the above photo to Mary Jane Holland and telling her about the lamp. When I wrote that I felt it was Ashlem who had turned on the lamp a dust devil from out of no where shook our trailer. It did no damage but did cause a laugh.

We have been on the go for a few days and it is nice to slow down. We have decided to wait until after July 9th before making our way towards Montana to visit Phil's sister "Adella". We have been on the road long enough to have learned that it is hard to find a place to stay during major holidays. So to keep from spending another night in a Walmart parking lot we are not going to leave until after the rush. Meanwhile, we plan another trip to visit our friend Hannelore and to the helping Bob around the camp. As usual, Phil is doing needed repairs. We are indeed dancing with Angels (seen and unseen) to the tune of life..... May Angel Wings Surround You and May You Continue to Keep On Dancing....

 

No comments:

Post a Comment