Thursday, May 31, 2012

WHITE CLIFF PARK

We arrived safe and sound at White Cliffs Park, Arkansas. All I can say is "Wow", it is so beautiful. Our campsite is #1 and it sits right at the edge of the Little River. There are huge trees for shade. We can walk down to the bank and fish when ever the mood strikes. Here is a piture of  the campsite...


We had to travel on a old fashion dirt road to get here and so everything is covered in a layer of fine red dirt.  I started cleaning the inside as soon as started unpacking but the boat and bike are covered. The boat brought up the rear, meaning it got the dust from the truck and the trailer. Yuck.

The telephone and computer service is horrible here.  I am not sure that I can even upload this blog to the internet. It took two hours just to get the one picture uploaded so I am forced to limit the pictures and the length of the blog. If I cannot get service the blog will come back on line June 7th when we make our next move to Little Axe Park at Lake Thunderbird, Oklahoma. The Park here sits in a small valley and I think that is the reason for such poor computer service.

I will sign off now and try to get this uploaded... if possible. May you keep dancing to the tune of life and May Angel Wings Surround You


No comments:

Post a Comment